With increasing number of applications require high temperature precursors, a valve that meets the needs of high temperature applications is critical for industrial pipelines with strict temperature control requirements. FITOK DK series high temperature diaphragm valves are applicable to completely enclosed high temperature, high purity and ultra high purity (UHP) environments where all components of the valve, including the actuator, can be used in high temperature environments. The valve wetted parts are made of all metal, and the special structure design allows the valve to maintain stable flow coefficient values under high temperature conditions.
- Thermal immersion design for use in high temperature up to 482 °F (250 °C)
- Metal seat to provide excellent resistance to swelling and contamination
- Cobalt alloy diaphragm with high strength and corrosion resistance to ensure long cycle life
- All-metal wetted parts with broad chemical compatibility
- Minimum particle generation and dead space, easy to purge
- Metal-Organic Chemical Vapor Deposition (MOCVD)
- Atomic Layer Deposition (ALD)
- High Temperature Reactor
In addition to the DK series high temperature diaphragm valves, other ultra high purity diaphragm valves (DQ, DH, DM, DS, DR, DV, DL and DF series) and ALD series atomic layer deposition diaphragm valves are available from FITOK to meet the stringent requirements for fluid system components in industries such as semiconductor manufacturing.